Saturday, July 11, 2015

Coca-Cola - the real thing

One of my earliest, if not original, little thing of bliss is an ice cold bottle of Coke.  I was reminded of that after working this afternoon and walking home in the hot sun.  There's nothing like that first moment after you open the bottle and take the first sip.  You can't help but sigh and exhale "ahhh."

My attempts to reduce my soda intake obviously aren't perfect, but if I do have one of those wonderful bubbly drinks, I enjoy every moment of it.  And as an added bonus, I enter the code on the bottle cap into My Coke Rewards.

MCR is a free loyalty program where all you have to do is sign up for an account using an email address (here's another chance to use that email account saved for shopping, loyalty programs, and spam!) and enter the codes you find on Coca-Cola products' bottle caps or 12-can boxes.  You get points for entering codes, and you can redeem those points for goodies, sweepstakes, or coupons for a free bottle of Coca-Cola product.  If you're going to be drinking those drinks anyway, might as well get a free drink out of it now and then.

Go on and open some happiness . . . and then get some more happiness out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment