Saturday, July 4, 2015

Cool off with Bliss Super Minty Soap'N Scrub

It's getting hot out there, so now's the perfect time for me to break out one of my favorite bath products - the Bliss Super Minty Soap'N Scrub.  After bbq-ing outside, playing golf, or commuting home from a long day at work, I always feel de-stressed and refreshed showering with this cleanser.

Soon after you lather it on, you can feel the "minty" burst of cool.  The "scrub" part leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft.  I love this scrub even more because the exfoliants are jojoba beads rather than salt.  For some reason, salt scrubs badly irritate my skin.  The jojoba beads are effective but also gentle enough that can I use this product as my body wash every day.

A little goes a long way with this product, so you get a lot of uses from one tube.  The best part about the Bliss Super Minty Soap'N Scrub is even after you've finished showering and dried off, you still feel the cooling effect for a while.


It's a great treat for yourself on a hot day, and I also like giving it as a gift, especially to people I visit so I can use it when I'm there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment