Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Fan-fare

It feels like we're getting a little break from the scorching summer temperatures, but the heat is supposed to pick up again next week.  I'm so grateful I've had my nifty convenient fan to get me through it.

To be honest, I'd really love a Dyson fan.  I've seen them in stores, and they look and feel like they'd be a blast (apologies for the pun)!  But they are on the pricier side - although Amazon has sales on Dyson products going on now if you've been in the market for one.


For those with a lower budget, like me, I've found a decently strong fan in Lasko's Oscillating Tower Fan with Remote Control.  I like tower fans because they cover a larger area.  After all, it's my whole body, not just my face, that needs cooling.

I really love this particular fan because it has a full-function remote control.  How many times have you gone to bed with the fan on only to wake up in the middle of the night and have to get out of bed to turn it off because it's gotten too cold?  With the remote, I can turn the fan off/on, change the wind strength, start/stop fan oscillation, and set a timer for how long I want the fan to stay on - all without lifting my head from the pillow.


This Lasko fan is effective and convenient when it's hot and the last thing you want to do is waste energy setting up and adjusting a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment